We’ve all had them from time to time; everything lines up right and all signals as “Go” but the motivation to do something about it just never happens. Today was one of those days.
Weather and schedule were to allow for many hours of art creativity and production but little time was actually used taking action. I’d be tempted to chalk it up to any number of non-art variables and likely I’d be at least partially right.
So there I was with waiting canvas and paints but the whole idea of pushing ahead didn’t appeal in the slightest. Eventually very little of the day was occupied doing what I should. Nature won’t be cooperating during the upcoming days so a forced break may actually work out for the better.
If you want the sun then occasionally you have to accept the rain.